Here’s how I’m working to keep my clients and myself as safe as possible in the era of COVID-19:
- I only come to work if I am feeling well and have a normal temperature, and have not had any recent contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- I wash my hands before and after each client.
- Linens are changed between each client.
- Surfaces are disinfected between each client.
- I wear a mask throughout the session, to protect you from unintentional transmission in case I am pre-symptomatic.
- I allow ample time between scheduled appointments to allow for cleaning and air circulation, and to enable social distancing of clients.
For my clients:
- Please come to your appointment only if you are feeling well and have a normal temperature, and have not had recent contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Please wear a mask during your session – to prevent unintentional transmission in case you are pre-symptomatic.
Thank you for helping us all stay safe and healthy!