Here’s how I’m working to keep my clients and myself as safe as possible in the era of COVID-19:
- I only come to work if I am feeling well.
- I wash my hands before and after each client.
- Linens are changed between each client.
- Surfaces are disinfected between each client.
- I wear a mask throughout the session, to protect you from unintentional transmission in case I am pre-symptomatic.
- I allow ample time between scheduled appointments to allow for cleaning and air circulation, and to enable social distancing of clients.
For my clients:
- Please come to your appointment only if you are feeling well. There is no penalty for late cancellations due to illness.
- Please wear a mask in the common areas of A Space for Change, per request of clinic management. Clients may wear a mask or remain unmasked in the treatment room depending on personal preference.
Thank you for helping us all stay safe and healthy!